About Consumer Law Office of
StopCollectionLawsuits.com is a free source of important information for California
consumers, in the fight against debt collector lawsuits. Attorney Robert Stempler knows the law and, since 1997, he has successfully represented consumers
against debt collection lawsuits and in claims against debt collectors for violating
the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
Robert Stempler, APC
Robert will work hard for you!Robert has an impressive reputation among the lawyers in the area of debt collection litigation. Since 1997, debt collectors have had to deal with Robert’s sharp questions and paperwork on behalf of his clients. Robert brings a unique perspective and many years of consumer law experience, where other lawyers flounder and are unaware of important details in their case.
In Southern California, Robert Has Represented Consumers Against Debt
StopCollectionLawsuits.com follows an effective and time-tested process of
handling debt collection lawsuits. The result is a favorable outcome for you,
even if that means going to trial. Robert is a qualified, competent, and experienced
legal professional, which are important traits for a favorable result.
Collectors Longer than Anyone Else
Robert Stempler, Attorney at LawRobert Stempler is a licensed California attorney, published author, talk-show guest, and lecturer, whose practice in Southern California focuses on protecting and enforcing consumers’ rights. In 1992, Robert graduated from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law and was admitted to the California Bar, as a licensed attorney. Robert has written numerous articles in local newspapers, appeared as a guest on various AM talk programs, and spoke at the 2002 Conference on Consumer Finance Law and at the 2006 National Associations of Consumer Advocates’ Fair Credit Report Act Conference.
Robert was grew up in New York City in the 1960s and 1970s, he now lives in Ventura County, with his office at 1000 Town Center Drive, Suite 300; Oxnard, CA 93036.
Education and Legal Training of Attorney Robert Stempler
California State Bar Association: admitted in 1992
Conferences Sponsored by the National Association of Consumer Advocates:
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Conference in 2007 and 2009
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Conferences in 2001, and 2003 through 2008
- Using California’s Unfair Competition Law in Consumer Cases in 2002
- Consumer Finance and Anti-Fraud Conference, in 1998
- Automobile Dealer Fraud Conference, in 1997
- Continuing Education of the Bar, program “Unfair Business Practices” in 2003
- State Bar Business Law Section, program “Identity Theft: Consumer, Creditors & Criminals” in 2002
- Jerry Spence, Trial Lawyers College, program “Trial Skills” in 2000
Education Before Admission to the State Bar:
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law; Juris Doctorate, Graduated 1992
- Law Review “The Transnational Lawyer” Managing Editor (1991- 92), Author (1990-91)
- McCarthy Scholarship (1991-92) for “exceptional academic ability”
- Claremont McKenna College: Bachelor of Arts, Graduated 1984
Click here for cities and counties that Mr. Stempler's provides services for: